The Baltimore Rotary Foundation
The Baltimore Rotary Foundation, Inc. was formed in 1955 to promote charitable purposes of the Rotary Club of Baltimore. The functions of the Baltimore Rotary Foundation are to receive gifts and bequests; to manage those gifts and bequests consistent with any restrictions thereto; to invest and grow the assets in accordance with an investment policy dedicated to the preservation of those assets; and from those assets, to generate funds to be used for the promotion of charitable purposes as identified by the Rotary Club of Baltimore.
Organizations and Projects Funded
- American Flag Foundation
- Baltimore Hunger Project
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Baltimore Philharmonia
- Camp Dudley
- Caroline Center
- Chase United Methodist Church
- City Seeds
- Davis Boyd Memorial Foundation
- Days for Girls
- Disaster Aid USA
- Dominican Republic Dental Project
- Franciscan Center
- Friendly Loving Opportunities
- Friends of Patterson Park
- Goucher College
- Hill Hounds Animal and Rescue Sanctuary
- Immigration Outreach Service Center
- Lyric Foundation
- McKim Community Association
- Meals on Wheels
- Middle Grades Partnership
- Nepali American Cultural Center
- Shepherd’s Clinic
- The League
- Vehicles for Change
- Wings of Love Kuwait
- Women Embracing Abilities Now
The Rotary Foundation
The Rotary Foundation transforms your gifts into service projects that change lives both close to home and around the world.
Since it was founded more than 100 years ago, the Foundation has spent more than $4 billion on life-changing, sustainable projects.
With your help, we can make lives better in your community and around the world.
The Rotary Foundation helps Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace by improving health, providing quality education, improving the environment, and alleviating poverty.
What impact can one donation have?
- For as little as 60 cents, a child can be protected from polio.
- $50 can provide clean water to help fight waterborne illness.
- $500 can launch an antibullying campaign and create a safe environment for children.